what if we lost our android device?
if you lost your android device with important or personal data and don’t want to share with anyone then this post will help you or may you like this post. in this post, we will read how to do……
Ring, lock, or erase your lost or stolen Android device
You don’t have to worry if you and your friend has lost your cell, with your Google account you can easily erase the data by the device manager of your android.
IMP-Android device does not work when your android turned off or don’t have any internet connection.
The Android device manager lets us:
RING: your device will ring at full volume for 5 minutes even its on silent or vibration mode.
LOCK: Lock your device with the password.
ERASE: Permanently delete all of your data.ADM will not be able to erase the data of SD card in the device.
There are two different ways to do this…..
- Use through ANDROID DEVICE MANAGER website:
- search on Google – android device manager.
- Click on Android Device Manager
- Now you have to sign in to continue to Android Device Manager.
(It links your Gmail account with android device manager)
- After signing in, it shows a pop-up window. There are two options.
- RING(its ringing on android)
2.SET UP LOCK AND ERASE(it lock your android and erase all the data)
- After doing all steps, sing out and Exit
Now you’re safe
you’ll be able to find your device either if it is falling down at the back of the sofa or it is pick pocketed in a night or day.