How to use WhatsApp on Pc in two Method:-
METHOD 1: BlueStacks (Download WhatsApp for PC)
[You can use WhatsApp on PC by using Bluestacks]
Step 1. Download BlueStacks from herehttp://www.bluestacks.com/
Check your compatibility for your PC and version of your windows.
Step 2. Download whatsApp form here http://www.bluestacks.com/apps/whatsapp-on-pc.html
You are ready to go.
Method 2: WhatsApp web [don’t need to download anything on your pc]
Requirements to use WhatsApp Web
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- Use Opera, Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browser to use WhatsApp web.
Step 1. Open your browser and start surf “web.whatsapp.com” on your computer.
Step 2. Click on menu à WhatsApp Web
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from the top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from the bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web. [whatsapp.com]
Step 3. Scan QR code
the first method is blue stacks but the second one is more simple then first one so I would like to suggest you to go for the second method.(
Has anything to say? Then go ahead, the comment section below is waiting for you to leave a comment down there. Go on, don’t be shy!