Is Your Android Smartphone Heating up, Heating is a big problem nowadays? In this post, We will help you to know how to solve android heating problem.
Most Android Users Face the heating problem, Some users face heating problem while playing a game some face heating problem just by a little bit use of their mobile or sometimes its occurs due to hardware failure, Heating of android phones occur mostly due to some apps running in the background. Those apps are useless and may push your android phone to heat.
Every one of us notices that on our laptops and computers have fans to cool down but there is no fan system in our android phones but you don’t worry just follow the following tips reduce the heating problem.
There are 2 ways to solve (How To Solve android Heating Problem)
- By root your phones.
- By without rooting.
Solve heating problem without rooting (How To Solve android Heating Problem)
- Firstly note down those apps which are running in the background by following this steps. go to settings > app > running apps.Disable those apps which are not frequently in use this reduce the heating problem very much.
- Other method goto settings > battery and choose OPTIMIZE CPU PERFORMANCE.
This Will lower down the CPU performance and Hence your phone will run on a lower level which will avoid the android phone to get heated up.
- More Apps you have on the smartphone more processes continue to run in the background – Apps like Facebook and it’s messenger continue to run background processes.Try removing the Apps which you have not used for last 15 days. I always periodically check my cellphone to remove apps which I haven’t used for many days.
- The other important reason for heating is not updating the apps continuously.Because for every update bugs are revoked by the app which is the main cause of heating and mainly people think that are just waste to update the app.
- Don’t use your phones while charging like playing games etc. As processor will come with the huge amount of stress and definitely all of the smartphone will heat up due to this.
Solve heating problem by root your android phone(How To Solve Heating Problem)
Rooting and using a custom ROM and then under – clocking the processor is something you can try. But before doing this if your smartphone is new and you can return it to the seller, try to return it and ask for refund or replacement.
If the heating problem has been persistent for many days take it to the service center and get the device checked and ask them to replace it. You can do a factory reset and see if the smartphone still heats. This should be the first step to optimizing the performance.
If it is out of warranty or nothing else is working, then you can root your smartphone and install a custom ROM and see if the heating was OS related issue. If it still heats you can try downclocking the processor to ensure that the boost clock is lower by 10-15% which may, at least, reduce the heating of the mobile.
- These are all about how to solve heating problem in android phones. Hope these tips help you.