How to secure facebook account from Hackers
facebook account! nowadays hacking and hackers are increasing day by day and may every person are using facebook account. as we know hackers can easily hack any facebook account so we wanna prevent our account from them and everyone should know this tips which I am going to explain how can you secure facebook account.
are you ready?
There are 4 ways to tell you how to secure facebook account.
1.Sign out after use.
2. avoid spam links
There are many ways you can avoid being a victim:
- Never click on suspicious links, even if it came from your best friends. If you receive any link then ask your friend what about is this link.This includes all links that appear in your Facebook Chat, Messages, friend’s status post or even from your email.
- Never give your id or password to anyone.
- Always Log in only at www.facebook.com and not from any other link or website, unless you are accessing via Facebook App.
- Update your browser to its latest version to ensure your browser’s security is up to date.
3 always choose “don’t keep me log in”
4. Always use private browsing.
always use private browsing because it does not save your password or login id and it does not save any history or any cache memory.
For Firefox, go to Tools > Start Private Browsing.
If you are using Chrome, there’s an option to browse using the Incognito window, it’s a version of Chrome window where all browsing activity will not be logged in. To open this window, go to File > New Incognito Window.