Nowadays, people uses many electronic devices which are operated by the Android operating system (OS) that you can use it on a daily basis related your personal or professional reason. Your device is like a store which collects all of your data. Your data may contain your pics, movies, videos, songs, apps and bookmarks and so on. If your device is broken into small multiple pieces or you have done the factory reset or sudden loss due to viruses, then this is a shocking news and you think how to recover deleted files from phone.
Then you don’t need to worry about this. Here’s the solution is on your device there are different options available to restore all your precious file.
There is an application to recover all these precious items, from your device is that ” Wondershare Dr.Fone”. This software works for both rooted and non-rooted devices. If you are using a rooted phone (Android or a Tablet), you can recover deleted messages and contacts also.
Steps :(for how to recover deleted files from phone)
- First, go to setting of your android phone and enable Developer and click the Build number then the notification comes that Developer options have been enabled or active.
- Click on Developer options, and scroll down & find USB debugging then tick the box in front of it.
You may checkiPhone 7 vs Samsung Galaxy S7
- Then install the free Wondershare for trial and connect it with your Android phone.
- Follow the procedure in the recovery program to recognise your device and scan your android memory.
- Once you connect the android with PC, the phone will ask to allow the USB debugging, then click OK.
- Once the process is complete, you can see both the deleted and undeleted data on your android device. But it takes a long time so your data can’t be stored in your original place. That is why it is imp to act quickly, otherwise, it didn’t occupy in its original place.
- You may know about How to turn any YouTube video to gif
Then click on START, it will take some time.
- Then, open the message folder which is on the left-hand side, select the message of your wish to recover and tap Recover button at the bottom right, to put them back on your android device or SAVE them to your computer.